Strategic Planning Has duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Make a university development plan and the university transformation project plan.
- Make a university action plan and related master plans.
- Follow up and evaluate the university development plan. and related master plans.
- Report of the achievement evaluation according to the university's annual strategic plan.
- Report basic information of the university such as annual reports.
- Administering the university's program network.
- Management of e-Budget information systems along with strategic information work.
- Gather information for monitoring the performance reports according to the Cabinet resolutions, government policies, and the Ministry of Public Health's policies.
The details of the work in a nutshell are as follows:
Support analytical studies Determine the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the agency. in accordance with the goals and missions of the university and make a strategic plan Action plans, projects, activities, as well as set performance indicators. The expected performance of work both in terms of productivity and results, both at the department level and all personnel working in the agency.
- Coordinate and operate in the preparation of strategic plans for the long-term university development, action plans according to the strategic plans. and an action plan according to the annual strategic plan.
- Coordinate and carry out the adjustment of various project plans in accordance with the development plans of the University and other plans (National Economic and Social Development Plan, higher education development plans, etc.)
- Coordinate the implementation of the plan and implement the plan in a strategic manner by defining outputs, outcomes and indicators of success for various departments. on campus
- Create a mechanism for coordinating policies, plans, projects of various departments. for consideration of project improvements to be included in the plan.
- Track and report on performance According to the work plan / project / educational development plan as assigned by the university according to the educational development plan according to the university's strategic plan.
- Evaluate the implementation of plans/projects educational development plan As assigned by the university according to the educational development plan according to the university's strategic plan and make a report on the results of the assessment.
- Working together or supporting the operations of other related agencies
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Rector, Vice Rector or the Director.